Using A Little Cell Phone Etiquette

After a very busy day, a very tired commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes as the train departed Montreal for Hudson.

As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started
talking in a loud voice:

"Hi sweetheart, it's Eric, I'm finally on the train. Yes, I know it's the six-thirty and not the four-thirty, but I had a long meeting  No, honey, not with that floozie from the accounting office, but the boss. No, sweetheart, you're the only one in my life — Yes, yes, I'm sure, cross my heart"; etc. etc. etc.

Fifteen minutes later, Eric was still talking very loudly, when the young woman sitting next to him, who was obviously angered by his continuous diatribe, yelled at the top of her voice:

"Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off and come back to bed!"

....... Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.......

Dear reader, perhaps Eric should have read Proverbs 17:27-28 NLT and used a little cell phone etiquette

Perhaps he also should have looked at (Proverbs 10:19; Proverbs 11:12; Proverbs 13:3).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments