Best Way To Read And Study The Bible

An individual once asked, “I just finished reading the New Testament and was wondering if there is a certain way to study the Bible. Where should I begin reading next?”

My suggestion is that you begin reading the first five books of the Old Testament, i.e., the Pentateuch.

Becoming familiar with Old Testament history and its value, is necessary in order to acquire a better understanding of the New Testament.

In order to facilitate the achievement of this goal, may I suggest an excellent Bible resource book entitled, “Know Your Bible,” written by Frank J. Dunn, a faithful preacher of God’s word. This book will greatly assist both the beginning and the advanced Bible student in studying both Old and New Testaments.

Additionally, may I suggest ten essential Bible study attitudes (Part 1 & Part 2) that an individual needs to consider before undergoing a study of the Bible.

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments