Gender Equality And Logic

As I was reading this article from blogger Matt Walsh today, regarding the topic of gender equality, I was thinking, why in the world are our liberal friends so bent on making everyone "equal" when no such commodity exists on earth? In fact, more times than not, there is more "inequality of life" than "equality of life" and that includes gender differences.

Sad to say, as we read Mr. Walsh's good article, we see that the liberal element in our society has obviously lost any kind of logic and sound reasoning capabilities with regard to the differences we find in men and women. Just a cursory search of the Internet will bring us instant knowledge as to the differences in men and women. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

The very idea of our military leaders wanting to draft women to serve in combat roles, is indeed ludicrous to even consider! And if I had a young daughter, I would have to agree with the following statement from Matt Walsh's above article: "I will not allow my daughter to be a part of this national disgrace, and if that means we must leave the United States altogether — good riddance. I honestly do not want to live in a country that uses its women as human shields."

Beloved, there is only one place that I know of where complete equality will exist Hell! Everyone there will equally experience the same excruciating agony for eternity! (Revelation 14:9-11; Revelation 20:12-15).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Related Articles:



Comments