In All My Years As A Christian ......

In all my years as a Christian, I’ve learned the following:
  • That you can do or say something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
  • That you can keep on going long after you think you can’t.
  • That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  • That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and still have the best time.
  • That maturity does not have as much to do with how many birthdays you have had as much as what you have learned from your life experiences.
  • That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
  • That even when you “think” you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you find the strength to help.
  • That the two most important goals in this life are to, “Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments