Surveying The Books Of The Bible

For the past month or so, we have been preaching a series of lessons at Montana Street, focusing on surveying all 66 books of the Bible. We've been using brother Wayne Jackson's good article entitled, "Making Sense of the Bible, to accomplish this goal.

In looking at a survey of the 66 books of the Bible, may I also recommend brother Frank J. Dunn's book entitled, "Know Your Bible."

Brother Dunn has done an excellent job in surveying every book of the Bible, emphasizing key words, key verses, key phrases, and the overall theme and purpose of each book. Other than the Bible itself, his book has been a welcome addition to my home library.

Brother Dunn's book would serve as a welcome addition to anyone's library. I heartily recommend his book, as I use it quite often in the adult Bible classes that I teach.

May God richly bless us as we study His word daily (2 Timothy 2:15; Acts 17:11 KJV).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments