Giving Praise To God For Our Intricate Design

Over the years, I have received many videos illustrating the beauty and design of God's universe as well as those illustrating the various aspects of nature, but none so enchanting as this amazing video of a 240 year old boy doll who was engineered and designed to write beautifully.

I can only imagine the patience, as well as the amount of hours it must have taken, to complete this amazing engineering feat by the great Swiss watchmaker, Pierre Jaquet-Droz. Here is a video illustrating some other designs by this same watchmaker.

The above videos, which beautifully illustrates the intricate design of this boy doll, along with other designs, lends credence to the great Designer of our universe, as well as the intricate design of man's body, especially the eye (Proverbs 20:12).

I'm reminded of what the Psalmist said in Psalm 139:14-16, as he praised his Creator for his intricate design:

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them."

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments