I Will.....


  • I will….like Paul, forget those things which are behind, and press onward (Philippians 3:13).
  • I will….like David, lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence comes my help (Psalm 121:1).
  • I will….like Abraham, trust implicitly in my God (James 2:23).
  • I will….like Enoch, walk daily in fellowship with my heavenly Father (Genesis 5:22).
  • I will….like Jehoshaphat, prepare my heart to seek God (2 Chronicles 19:2-3).
  • I will….like Moses, choose rather to suffer, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season (Hebrews 11:24-25).
  • I will….like Daniel, commune with God at all times (Daniel 6:10).
  • I will….like Job, be patient under all circumstances (Job 13:15-16; James 5:11).
  • I will….like Caleb and Joshua, refuse to be discouraged because of superior numbers (Numbers 13:30; Numbers 14:6-9).
  • I will….like Gideon, advance even though my friends be few (Judges 7:7).
  • I will….like Aaron and Hur, uphold the hands of the leaders of the church with prayer and support (Exodus 17:12).
  • I will….like Andrew, strive to lead my brother to Christ (John 1:40-42).
  • I will….like Stephen, manifest a forgiving spirit toward all who seek my hurt (Acts 7:60).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments