An Easy Way To Access My Gospel Snippets Blog

Due to the fact there are several sites with the "Gospel Snippets" name, via both blog and YouTube video (very confusing), the following is an easy way to access my Gospel Snippets blog:

On any search engine, just enter the following link information in the search block:

Michael Riley@bibleprofessor.com

The above name will take you to my Twitter page should be the top link on the page (the link can also be read as: https://twitter.com/bibleprofessor). Click on that link and it will take you to my Twitter account page, where you can click on and view both my profile and blog.

One other thing to consider. If you want to print out any article that has been posted on my blog, it's easier to copy and paste the article information to a word processor without the article picture (located either at the top left or right side of the article). It will save you some printer ink.

Thank you so much for sharing the articles with others via the printed page, email, etc.

May God receive the glory!

---Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets




Comments