Devoting More Time To Writing Articles

As of Friday, March 31, 2017, I am resigning my substitute position with our local school district to pursue other interests, one of which is devoting more time to writing articles. Additionally, I intend to do more visiting with my secular friends  especially those who are interested in the spiritual aspect of life, providing them with my blog link, so they can share it with others of their acquaintance.

As the description of my blog title states: "Gospel Snippets contains short, practical Bible-based articles related to everyday living." One of my goals in life, is to illustrate to folks that the Bible is the most practicalcommon sense, down-to-earth Book that's ever been written. And I know this to be true, because it comes from the very mind of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMP). It is the greatest psychology book in the world, because it emphasizes the correct use of the thought patterns which originate in our mind.

After reading and studying God's Book for over sixty years, there's no question in this writer's mind that Jesus Christ is the main attraction. I know this as fact, because to the inspired Apostle Paul, Jesus was the main thrust of his life (see article), and his reason for living successfully and victoriously while here on earth (Galations 2:20; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58).

Beloved, we should be more than willing to put our lives between the covers of a book, if that book is the Bible — God's revealed and inspired word to man (Ephesians 3:1-6; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 ASV). Relative to the reading and study of the Bible, let's be a bookworm of the highest caliber and degree.

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments