"If I Were An Employer....."

While standing in the grocery checkout line this morning, I noticed the cashier had an infectious smile on her face as she was checking out a lady's groceries.

As she checked out my groceries, she had the same infectious smile, as well as an infectious greeting, and I thought to myself, "If I were an employer looking for an employee to work for my company, this smiling lady would be more than qualified. I wouldn't even have to have a resume from this lady, because her smile told me everything I needed to know about her."

Her infectious smile told me that:

1) She was cheerful to a fault.
2) She displayed a service oriented mindset.
3) She displayed a good work ethic and infectious personality.
4) She was a good sounding board for customer interaction.

Beloved, there are many benefits of a simple smile (see video).

Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Related Article:

Comments