"When We Try To Take On Too Much"

In reading award winning author Frank Sonnenberg's article entitled, "What's The Rush?", I noticed a statement that my late father taught me when I was just a small child: "When we try to take on too much, we end up doing everything equally poorly" (which is very true).

Then I thought about this old maxim by an anonymous author: "Yard by yard, life is hard, inch by inch, life's a cinch" (source).

Beloved, taking on seemingly insurmountable tasks, can be accomplished rather easily, if we take them on one step at a time and one day at a time with God's help (see here).

Simplifying our lives by using the KISS principle will help us live longer, be more productive, and experience less stress!

Let's think about it!

---Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Comments