My Last Blog Post

 Approximately a month ago, this writer woke up experiencing double vision. My eye doctor determined that I had experienced the symptoms of Giant cell arteritis. After spending a week in the local hospital, undergoing a biopsy, the condition was confirmed. I can presently only see out of my left eye in seeing close up with the aid of reading glasses. Thus, this article will be my last blog post.

Since I am presently undergoing a series of medical tests, plus taking steroids to prevent any further sight problems with my left eye, this writer is requesting that you keep me in your daily prayers.

Thank you for your generosity and support in sharing these blog articles with people around the world and may the Lord richly bless you and your family during this upcoming holiday season (see article). 

 ---Mike Riley, Gospel Snippets

Related Article: Here

Comments